Are you a female small business owner? Are you looking for a pool of resources that will be able to advance your growing business? Well, look no further. There is a wealth of information on the internet that can help you grow your business and do it quickly. There are plenty of on-line resources that are safe to access and right at your fingertips.
- MoneyWise Women Get Smart – Sponsored by the Direct Selling Education Foundation, this free teleconference series helps you make smart decisions about money. Held the 2nd Tuesday of each month, you’ll find amazing content delivered by experts to help you make better decisions, and more money! Register here: http://moneywisewomengetsmart.com/upcoming.html
- Women’s Business Centers – Since it was established in response to an executive order in 1979, the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Women’s Business Ownership has fostered the participation of women entrepreneurs in the economy, especially those who have been historically under-served or excluded. OWBO reaches out to women entrepreneurs through a number of programs that are coordinated through every SBA district office. OWBO’s programs provide business training and counseling, access to credit and capital, and marketing opportunities, including federal contracts. http://www.sba.gov/content/about-office-women-business-ownership
- Womeninbusiness.About.com – About.com is a resource that has a specific link for women in business http://womeninbusiness.about.com/. This site is updated regularly and has tabs entitled: Start-up and Funding, Manage and Grow, and News and Legal Issues. It takes you from the start-up practices you should have in place and maintains support of your business with helpful hints and insights. About.com also offers examples of commentaries on successful women in business. They are both insightful and inspirational to the entrepreneur.
- Women Grow Business Blog – The dynamic experience of how women emerge their business is the primary conversation of the Women Grow Business blog. With articles contributed regularly by successful female entrepreneurs, you are sure to find daily insight that will support you as a female business owner. Find it at http://womengrowbusiness.com/
- Allbusiness.com – Allbusiness.com is a comprehensive website that offers you a wealth of information and resources for your growing business. There is information regarding grants and bloggers input as well of business owners just like you. Articles contain information and frequently asked questions regarding typical success strategies as well as articles regarding typical challenges for the small business owner are also here. http://www.allbusiness.com/
- NAWBO – The National Association of Women Business Owners is a dues member organization that prides itself on supporting women business owners across the country by providing the most recent information and resources available as well as providing a network of successful women as a support structure for those women starting out. Check out all the valuable resources here: http://www.nawbo.org
There is a wealth of information for women in business online. Whether you are researching on how to get started or trying to find tools to help your business grow, resources are a click away. Take advantage, and watch your business grow.
What are your favorite online resources for business? Please share them in the comments below!
Free e-book “Business Owner’s Road Map to Success.” It has over 50 pages of techniques for everything a small business owner needs to master, from business planning and ethical selling to a success mindset. It’s all there and it’s free for you. To get it, just “Like” our Facebook Page here: http://on.fb.me/KsIN6P Pass it on!