It’s day 4 of National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW), and the fun continues! We’ve already given away three gorgeous Initials, Inc. bags stuffed full of amazing products from direct selling companies, and today we’re giving away another one! We’ve also been highlighting some of the amazing resources available on the web to help you make informed choices as a consumer and business owner.
Each day this week, we’ll post a question. Use the NCPW resources we’ve provided to answer the question, and you’ll be entered to win an amazing (and gorgeous!) bag full of products from a number of companies in the direct sales industry. We’ve provided some bonus entry options as well. We’re giving away a bag stuffed full of amazing products each day, so be sure to come back each day to enter!
Thanks to a generous donation from Nu Skin, on Friday we are going to draw one name from all of this week’s entries to win an iPad mini!!! You can enter each day, so the more days you enter, the more chances you have to win!
Today’s winner will receive a beautiful bag full of products, including:
NutraStart Meal Replacement Shake from 4Life
- An item from the Arbonne RE9 Line from Arbonne
- Power 90 Workout DVD two part set from Beachbody
- A Nancy O’Dell Joy Fast to Fabulous Album from Creative Memories
- A medium Silpat and Perforated Baking Sheet from Demarle at Home
- A Sea-Salted Caramel Collection from Dove Chocolate Discoveries
- 1 year GoldMail account subscription
- A One Trip Wonder Tote from Initials, Inc.
- An item from the JAFRA PRO Line from JAFRA Cosmetics
- NutriVerus Real Food Multinutritional Powder from Mannatech
- ageLOC® Tru Face® Essence Ultra from Nu Skin
- A Single Servings Stoneware and a Season’s Best Cookbook from The Pampered Chef
- Wine Bottle Tags (set of 12) from Paperly
- Stainless Steel and Red Silicone Lasagna Spatula from Princess House
- A Brazilian Jackfruit Soy Candle and Solid Scent from Soul Purpose
- An amazing book set from Southwestern Advantage
- Bountiful Beer Bread Mix from Tastefully Simple
- 2 Bags of Premium Loose Leaf Tea from Tealightful
- Dick Loehr’s Sensational Seasoning Salt from Team National
- Pearl Jewelry from Vantel Pearls
All entries will also be entered into the drawing on Friday to win an iPad mini, donated by Nu Skin.
How to Enter
Simply leave a comment answering today’s question: What’s the difference between an extended warranty and a service contract? (Find the link to the answer on our NCPW resources page! – Opens in a separate window)
p.s. Please be sure you actually leave a comment in the comment box below the Rafflecopter widget (don’t just click the button on the widget!). If we can’t find your comment, you can’t win!
UPDATE: Congratulations to Kimberly Allar, the winner of Thursday’s drawing!
Click here to see all of this week’s winners: http://dsef.org/2013/03/09/ncpw-2013-contest-winners/
* Contest is open to residents of the US and Canada, ages 18 and older.
Good luck, and don’t forget to tell your friends!