UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Friday winner: Jaime Tucker!
In answer to our question, We’d love to know…which of the resources on our Resources Page was your favorite?, Jaime shared the following answer:
And the winner of the iPad mini is Carrie Douthit!! Congratulations Carrie! Here’s what Carrie said was her favorite resource:
“The technology and privacy information was the most useful to me. Thank you.”
Thanks to everyone for playing! And remember, you can access all of our free 2014 consumer protection resources at any time on this page: http://dsef.org/what-we-do/consumer-initiative/national-consumer-protection-week/ncpw-2014/
It’s the 5th and final day of our National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW) celebration! We’ve already given away four amazing prize bundles, full of amazing products from direct selling companies, and today we’re giving away one more! We’ve also been highlighting some of the amazing resources available on the web to help you make informed choices as a consumer and business owner.
Each day this week, we’ve posted a question. When you use the NCPW resources we’ve provided to answer the question, you’ll be entered to win an amazing gift tote full of products from a number of generous companies in the direct sales industry. We’ve provided some bonus entry options as well.
We’re giving away a bundle of amazing products worth over $750 each day, so be sure to come back each day to enter!
Today’s winner will receive a bundle of products from over 20 DSA member companies, including at least one of the following from each of these companies:
- 4Life MultiPlex and RiteStart
- Ahni & Zoe Photo Album Set
- Amway Product
- Arbonne Genius, Nightly Science and Botanical Retinoid
- Demarle at Home Medium Silpat and Perforated Baking Sheet
- Initials, Inc. Picnic Tote in Chocolate
- Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set, Lemon Parfait Pedicure Collection
- Mary & Martha Wire Market Basket and Burundi Mountain Blend Medium Roast Coffee
- Princess House Press & Chop Food Processor, Marissa Square Platter, Healthy Meatloaf Maker Set, 13″ Round Grill Pan and Glass Press, Terra Flame Grill Stone
- Rodan & Fields Skincare
- Scentsy Hampton Warmer and Honeymoon Hideaway Bar
- Signature HomeStyles Peekaboo Bunny Runner
- Silpada Vintage Silpada Necklace
- Southwestern Advantage Book Set
- Team National Dick Loehr’s Sensational Secret Seasoning Salt
- Thirty-One Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote
- Touchstone Crystal Sunny Days Necklace, Blue Horizon Necklace, Petra Reversible Pendant, White Ice Bracelet, Braided Tassel Pendant
- Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry Boutique Club Jewelry Set and Dream Bracelet
- USANA Health Sciences Health & Wellness Product
- Vantel Pearls Pearl Jewelry
On Friday, we will choose one name from among all entries throughout the week to win an iPad mini, donated by Mannatech. Winner will be announced Monday, March 10 on our Facebook Page.
Contest also sponsored by Nu Skin, who is generously providing program funding.
How to Enter
Simply leave a comment answering today’s question: We’d love to know…which of the resources on our Resources Page was your favorite? (Find all the resources on our NCPW resources page! – Opens in a separate window)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* Contest is open to residents of the US and Canada, ages 18 and older.
Good luck, and don’t forget to tell your friends!