To succeed in business, you need to set yourself apart from your the competition. That means knowing what makes you great, and communicating it! Successful businesses make this a part of their business culture, and follow through every day. Is your business ready to take the next step?
Here are some factors that can help your business stand out from your competitors:
- Deliver great value – Offer excellence for a great price.
- Offer more choices in your products/services than your competitors.
- Make the sales process more convenient, easier and quicker than your competitors.
- Make it easy to find and contact you – use memorable business cards, post information on how to reach you through social media networks, post your cell number and promote testimonials.
- Share your sense of passion and excellence for what you do – make sure you come across passionate, caring and willing to do what it takes to earn your customers’ loyalty.
- Follow up immediately after the sale and continue on-going follow up.
- Anticipate your customers’ needs and help them with solutions.
- Ask for feedback and act upon those suggestions.
- Continue to improve.
- Be a connector and networker – help your customers find solutions to their needs, even before they know what they are, and engage in becoming friends with everyone you meet.
- Stay current in your area of expertise – keep up with professional training, industry trends and share innovations with your customers.
- Be positive and approach everything with a can-do attitude.
- Strive for excellence every day.
- Be more personable, friendly and approachable.
- Become solution oriented.
- Be creative and innovative while also following through.
As you begin to invest your energy into these factors, you’ll find that not only will you begin to stand out in your industry, but you may also be amazed that most will not even try to compete with you.
How do you stand out from your competitors? What makes your business special and unique? We would love to read your tips in the comments below!
Free e-book “Business Owner’s Road Map to Success.” It has over 50 pages of techniques for everything a small business owner needs to master, from business planning and ethical selling to a success mindset. It’s all there and it’s free for you. To get it, just “Like” our Facebook Page here: http://on.fb.me/KsIN6P Pass it on!