UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Wednesday winner: Courtney Cates!
In answer to our question, What are two things you should do if you know your email has been hacked?, Courtney shared the following answer:
“Have extremely strong passwords including letters and numbers, make sure that you have security on your computer, and remove malware.”
Find the link to enter each day’s contest here: http://dsef.org/2014/02/26/national-consumer-protection-week-2014-contest/
It’s one of our favorite weeks of the year…National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW)! It’s a time to highlight some of the amazing resources available on the web to help you make informed choices as a consumer and business owner. And since we love this week so much, we’ve decided once again to make it even MORE fun with a contest!
Each day this week, we’ll post a question. Use the NCPW resources we’ve provided to answer the question, and you’ll be entered to win an amazing gift tote full of products from a number of generous companies in the direct sales industry. We’ve provided some bonus entry options as well.
We’re giving away a bundle of amazing products worth over $750 each day, so be sure to come back each day to enter!
Today’s winner will receive a bundle of products from over 20 DSA member companies, including at least one of the following from each of these companies:
- 4Life MultiPlex and RiteStart
- Ahni & Zoe Photo Album Set
- Amway Product
- Arbonne Genius, Nightly Science and Botanical Retinoid
- Demarle at Home Medium Silpat and Perforated Baking Sheet
- Initials, Inc. Picnic Tote in Chocolate
- Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set, Lemon Parfait Pedicure Collection
- Mary & Martha Wire Market Basket and Burundi Mountain Blend Medium Roast Coffee
- Princess House Press & Chop Food Processor, Marissa Square Platter, Healthy Meatloaf Maker Set, 13″ Round Grill Pan and Glass Press, Terra Flame Grill Stone
- Rodan & Fields Skincare
- Scentsy Hampton Warmer and Honeymoon Hideaway Bar
- Signature HomeStyles Peekaboo Bunny Runner
- Silpada Vintage Silpada Necklace
- Southwestern Advantage Book Set
- Team National Dick Loehr’s Sensational Secret Seasoning Salt
- Thirty-One Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote
- Touchstone Crystal Sunny Days Necklace, Blue Horizon Necklace, Petra Reversible Pendant, White Ice Bracelet, Braided Tassel Pendant
- Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry Boutique Club Jewelry Set and Dream Bracelet
- USANA Health Sciences Health & Wellness Product
- Vantel Pearls Pearl Jewelry
On Friday, we will choose one name from among all entries throughout the week to win an iPad mini, donated by Mannatech.
Contest also sponsored by Nu Skin, who is generously providing program funding.
How to Enter
Simply leave a comment answering today’s question: What are two things you should do if you know your email has been hacked? (Find the link to the answer on our NCPW resources page! – Opens in a separate window)
* Contest is open to residents of the US and Canada, ages 18 and older.
Good luck, and don’t forget to tell your friends!